Thursday, March 24, 2016

Day 12 - Another Friday


February 19, 2016
Day 12
Hello!
My 2nd Friday night AF…It is soooo hard!  Once again, I am super crabby!  I really should break out my adult coloring books, but I'm not in the mood.  I went to the gym this morning and played tennis this afternoon.  The endorphins should be flying!  I also indulged in some chocolate today.  More endorphins!  So where the hell are they?  They say that the first drink releases endorphins, but after that, as you crave more endorphins (the next drink), you start to stop the endorphin production as you continue to drink, thus, alcohol is a depressant.  Well, I am booze free, exercised and ate chocolate!  Where the "F" are my endorphins to put me in a good mood?  Another night getting to bed early because I might bite somebody's head off!!!  Ugh…my poor family and Facebook friends!

Wishing you an endorphin filled night….and not from alcohol!

Love,
Sober at 53

No comments:

Post a Comment