Thursday, March 24, 2016

Day 8 - Valentine's Day

February 14, 2016
Day 8
Hello!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!  
Today was easy.  We had Daughter #3's boyfriend (also special needs) and his mom over for heart shaped ravioli and a heart shaped cake that Daughter #3 and I baked.  Her boyfriends mom is not a drinker.  That made it easy for me not to drink.  I found that I really focused on my conversation with her.  In the past, when I shared a meal with her I would be worrying about if she thought I drank too much.  (She probably did..and rightfully so!)  It was so nice to be "in tune" with a conversation.  A benefit that I didn't know would happen!

Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you are "in tune" (in whatever way…wink wink…) with someone today!

Love,
Sober at 53

No comments:

Post a Comment