Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Day 51 - Part 2 of Emotions - Happiness...finally!

March 29, 2016
Day 51
Part 2
I have been really thinking about my emotions.  I really have to learn to deal with them.  I have to learn to deal with them properly (is that a thing?). I always drank to suppress the bad emotions and drank to celebrate the good emotions.  I have done this for over 10 years.  Time to start dealing!  I don't know if I remember how.

But, I received my very first comment on my blog!!!  I never thought anyone was even reading it!  So a HUGE thank you to "Unknown!"  You have no idea how happy you made me!  Oh boy...another emotion....HAPPINESS!  that's what I wanted!  That is an emotion I think I can deal with....and happily!  And, the commenters words made me feel not alone!  Again, thank you!

Hoping you find someone who makes you happy!  Thank you "Unknown!"

Love,
sober at 53

No comments:

Post a Comment