Thursday, March 24, 2016

Day 44 - Old habits die hard!


March 22, 2016
Day 44
Hello!
I was doing fine tonight with not having any wine.  I was doing some stuff around the house.  Not even thinking about wine!  I walked into my kitchen and I see Mr. Soberat53's wine class of cabernet sitting on the counter.  I automatically walked over to it to pick it up to have a sip!!!  Then I remembered..I DON'T DRINK!

You see, before I went alcohol free,  whenever Mr. Soberat53 wasn't looking, I would take sips of his wine.  And yes…I had my own glass of wine!  This way, it was  more wine for me!  He never noticed…or if he did, he never said anything.  

So, I'm not safe.  Old habits die hard!  I am grateful that I remembered that I DON'T DRINK.  Trust me, I would most often choose to forget that if I could!  

This was a reel back to my non drinking reality!  I could go back to drinking sooooo easily!  Sigh...


Hoping you make a good choice today!

Love, 
Soberat53

No comments:

Post a Comment