Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Day 51 - Angry, Angry, Angry

March 39, 2016
Day 51
Hello!
It is only 11:30 in the morning and I am in such a bad mood!  Little things are setting me off!  The blow dryer in the hotel keeps petering out...thus it's a bad hair day.  I am wearing new shorts and t-shirt that looked "decent" in the store dressing room mirror...I guess they were "skinny mirrors" as I feel like I look like a load in this damn hotel mirror.  I haven't eaten yet today except for the few peanut m&m's from my kids Easter baskets (so much for the "fat hotel mirror!).  And, it's going to rain!   I am just plain old in a worse than bad mood!  And...I can't drink (well, I can but I know if I do, My day will even get worse!). I think it's a carryover from last night too!  I want to scream!!

This is not the time when I would even be drinking.  (My wine o'clock was around 7:00 most days...trust me, it would've been earlier if Daughter #3 didn't have an activity each night!)  So, what is this angry bad mood all about?  I don't know!  Poor Mr. Soberat53.  I keep biting his head off...then apologizing...repeat, repeat, repeat!  Sigh.....

I guess I have to get through yet another awful emotion...ANGER!  when are those good emotions going to rear their heads????  Where is HAPPY?  Where is JOY?  Where is PEACE?  I want to use the happy emojis today!  Hahaha!  I want a glass of wine!!!!!  Grrrrr...!!!!!!

Wishing you all of the "good" emotions today!

Love,
A very angry Soberst53

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog b/c of a comment you made on another blog. I'm at day 68 -- I was really frustrated/out of sorts around day 55, maybe you're just getting that early. It only lasted 3 days or so. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are my very first comment! I so appreciate your support! You made me feel happy! Another emotion...but a great one! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

      Delete
    2. I jogged here as well from...bet ya can guess where!!

      Holding good thoughts for you. Are you feeling good in the mornings...for what you didnt do in the evening? If so...clutch that thought like a 3 y.o. W/ its favorite, limp-eared bunny!! Just hold fast....

      I know. I've wobbled....but have found one good thng abt countless get-ups to pee through the night (sorry!!TMI,p!) - by abt 3 am......you feel soooo good for what you 'didnt do' the night before!

      Give yourself every self-hug, every high five, every bit of ‘you are great!' that you can muster. Because you are. A feeling of victory EVERY day...how cool is that!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Northwomam1996! I needed the reminder to cling to the "good feelings!" I'm not good at self hugging but I suppose since I don't have the wine to hug me I better start hugging myself! Great words of wisdom Northwoman!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I found your blog b/c of a comment you made on another blog. I'm at day 68 -- I was really frustrated/out of sorts around day 55, maybe you're just getting that early. It only lasted 3 days or so. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete